• LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon

Disclaimer

This is not trading or investment advice. Content on this website should be taken for educational purposes only. Trading financial markets is very risky, you may lose lot of money. We take no responsibility for your losses. For further details refer to our detailed Disclaimer.

© 2019 www.contrawiz.com

Rich getting richer: US Chart

Updated: Sep 13, 2019


Sometimes a chart explains it all and this is the case with this chart showing income distribution between the rich and the poor in the US demography. 5% of top rich class continues to earn more and more money while the remaining 95% earnings are almost static over the years. For further interpretation of the income distribution you can refer to the source at Marketwatch.

In a recent conversation with some friends and colleagues the same topic came into discussion not only from a US region perspective but in general cross continents' standard of living perspective. Does the above 5 to 95 distribution of super richness to richness/mediocracy holds across other regions? Leave your thoughts / feedback with your experiences in the comments section.