September 2, 2019

Weekly Forecast (US Markets) - 01-Sep-2019 S&P 500, NASDAQ, DOW Jones, ETFs

June 22, 2018

Soaring of Oil prices (US exchange traded WTI Crude Oil as well as UK exchange traded Brent Oil) in 2018 has been a topic of much worry globally. We look at the US traded WTI Crude Oil price as a reference in this article, but the same analysis applies to Brent Oil pri...

June 12, 2018

Today on 13th June 2018,  Fed Chairman Jerome Powell is expected to hike the overnight rate by 25 basis points, taking it to around 2%. While Fed has been periodically rising rates over past year or so, this time the investor community is concerned more than before.

The...

June 11, 2018

Last week India's RBI increased its REPO interest rate by 25 basis points to 6.25%, first of its kind in past four years, as Inflation crosses above 4.5%, inline with its goal to maintain inflation around 4% in 2018.

Global markets are no behind with lots of things goin...

June 4, 2018

Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE SENSEX), NIFTY 50, the primary indices that in a nut-shell cover the Indian markets are plummeting since mid-may. Above is the look at today's drop. Indian stocks have been sky-rocketing to never seen levels earlier in the year (2018) in tand...

January 18, 2018

We all know that trading all the cryptocurrencies are very volatile, volumes aren't comparable to historically known stocks, indices, ETFs et,al traditional assets. Crytpocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple etc. in order of descending marketcap) started 2018 with sky...

January 15, 2018

RippleLabs much talked about token XRP has been making rounds of discussion among the cryptocurrency trading community. This is mainly attribute to meteoric 1000+% rise to $+3.0 levels from sub-$0 dollars(Cents) level. Another important development with the parent Ripp...

November 13, 2017

Binary Trading which stands for Binary Options Trading is a more recently widespread form of trading whose results are binary or else "0 or 1" or "Lose or Win". It includes a subset of regular Options trading with Calls and Puts. Trader makes a bet whether the price of...

October 31, 2017

Sometimes a chart explains it all and this is the case with this chart showing income distribution between the rich and the poor in the US demography. 5% of top rich class continues to earn more and more money while the remaining 95% earnings are almost static over the...

October 25, 2017

The Earnings season is hovering over the technology firms starting Thursday 26th October 2017. Full Earnings Calendar can be found here. Notably the largest tech firms are losing their stocks price in a largest bearish rally for 2017 before the Earnings start. Analysts...

Please reload

  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon

Disclaimer

This is not trading or investment advice. Content on this website should be taken for educational purposes only. Trading financial markets is very risky, you may lose lot of money. We take no responsibility for your losses. For further details refer to our detailed Disclaimer.

© 2019 www.contrawiz.com